Mileage without loss of friction
The electronic control of LubeTronic minimises lubricant consumption and ensures ideal lubrication of fifth wheel couplings and towing hitches. More safety, less time.
The LubeTronic 5Point was developed for fifth-wheel couplings without top plate liners. This is a lubrication system integrated into a fifth-wheel coupling.
- Lubrication intervals can be adjusted for use in long distance traffic and on-site traffic
- Very easy and compact
- Environmentally friendly and economical thanks to electronic dosing
- Sufficient lubricant supply for about 1 year
- Electronic fill level control with an LED display
- Refillable using lubricating nipples
- The quantity of grease dispensed remains constant, providing reliable lubrication for the fifth wheel coupling plate and the lockjaw.
- It is also suitable for use in hazardous-cargo vehicles
Thanks to the top-plate liners, low-maintenance fifth-wheel couplings (W series) do not have to be lubricated on the coupling plate, but only on the lock-jaw. The use of LubeTronic 1Point combined with a specially-coated lock jaw also eliminates the need for this procedure.
- A supply of grease intended to last three years
- Area of application: Long distance traffic, suitable for use in hazardous-cargo vehicles
- Electronic fill level monitoring with an LED display
- Retrofitting possible for all low-maintenance couplings
- Eliminates the need for manual lubrication